Translate

Thursday 8 November 2012

So, we're getting started.

I thought it'd be nice to get some continuity with my original website about my Triumph Adventurer to, really, make it easier for me to follow-up with stuff about the motorbike and its motorrelatedworld.

Mind you, the motorrelatedworld is a small world.
It's related to me.

It's a good way to start, if you have read "zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" you might remember the story about students being unable to describe their town, nor their favourite building, so Professor biker suggests they start by describing just one brick.

And then hell breaks loose.

I'll start just like that, by focusing on some detail of something, enjoying the understanding of why less is more and small is big.

But... not right now, I've work to do.

See ya
BUBI